Who we are
As a dedicated family business, we thrive on delivering high quality, attractive contract furniture.
Established in 1969, our founder – a retired independent school teacher, realised a gap in the market for furniture that was both durable and attractive for boarding schools. We have developed our range over the years and now not also supply furniture for dormitories, but furniture for prep rooms, common rooms, locker rooms, and library’s.
Over the years we have built a solid reputation for supplying furniture that is durable and can with stand the rigours of boarding life. We have now expanded our range into supplying toughened furniture, for use in secure environments, such as young offenders institutes and mental health units.
We strive to build on our unique and personal relationships with clients long into the future and continuously work to provide innovative, quality furniture perfect for your students, staff, patients and/or patrons.
At ETB Furniture, we offer:
- School & college furniture for dormitories, common rooms, classrooms, libraries, prep rooms & locker areas
- University furniture and lockers for bedrooms, social areas, offices and study rooms
- Furniture for challenging environments such as mental health units, young offender’s institutions and bail hostels
- Specialist secure furniture for autism and dementia
- Bespoke furniture including fitted furniture, seating & storage
- Locker room furniture and fixings for clubs, gyms, staff areas, schools and colleges
- Hotel furniture for bedrooms, receptions, offices and social areas
- Care home / nursing home / residential furniture for bedrooms, social rooms, staff areas and offices
More about us
All of our products are carefully manufactured in the UK
All of our furniture is made at our manufacturing facility in the North West of England. All of our products are carefully manufactured by our trained craftsmen and women, all of whom take great pride in their work. We offer a free of charge design and consultation service to all clients and aim to offer bespoke items to perfectly suit Customer’s requirements.
Delivery is available throughout the UK and Europe, we also offer an assembly and fitting service on request.
We are a sustainable and eco friendly company
We are ISO 9001:2008 accredited and our school furniture, lockers and secure furniture are tested to applicable British and European Standards. The main material used in the manufacture of our school, club and secure furniture is Ash Hardwood which is sourced from northern hemisphere regenerative plantations. We consider the environment in all aspects of our manufacturing and distribution processes and continually adhere to, and improve environmental policies and procedures.